Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Some of my recent work, I hope you enjoy.

Hey Guys, 

So I wanted to loop in some of my recent work for you all to look at. I specialize in more of a natural finish look that will translate well for Brides, Proms and Photo Shoots. I also enjoy more dramatic looks as well, which allows me to create one of a kind looks for my clients. The art of makeup helps people portray their inner beauty and makes them feel like the best version of themselves. 

If you or someone you know is looking for a makeup artist for any event coming up please feel free to contact me : makeupbyscotti@gmail.com
(free consultations)  

If you like any of these looks and would like the details of products use please let me know!!!
LOOK #1:
 LOOK #2:
 LOOK #3:
 LOOK #4:
 LOOK #5:
 LOOK #6:
 LOOK #7:

Check me out on facebook, twitter & instagram @makeupbyscotti

No comments:

Post a Comment